Reports to Mall Director
The Leasing executive is responsible for overseeing all aspects of leasing, develop leasing plan to identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Attracting Top brands and Conducting targeted market research to identify prospective tenants.
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions.
- Study suitable tenants mix in the shopping mall in a proactive manner to ensure highest possible
- occupancy rate with good yields.
- Research and report to Management on competitive Leasing and Specialty leasing trends in the
- Implement all the necessary documentation required in the fulfillment of activities such as
- leasing, renewals, moving in, moving out and renovation.
- Study, review and recommend policies and procedures that will increase, improve, and
- maximize tenant occupancy of the mall.
- Collaborate with other Departments for the improvement of tenants’ performance as well as
- tenancy and leasing operations.
- Conducting contracts and be aware of all the legal aspects of the contracts.
- Work with tenants to develop retail standards and ensure tenants fulfill their lease obligation.
- Achieve specialty leasing income goals established by Management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with prospective, existing and short term tenants.
Level of communication:
Low Mid High 1. Internal communication X X 2. External communication X X
Job holder profile:
- Education: University degree in marketing, public relations, law, or related.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in a mall or similar field is a must.
- Languages: Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Other skills:
- Understanding of mall leasing management.
- Understanding of tenant mix and zoning.
- Understanding of mall operations and associated policies and procedures.
- Understanding of mall marketing, advertisement and promotion.
- Strong negotiations and sales skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
THANK YOU! We will be contacting you soon if you meet the job requirements.